October 19, 2011
Benefits of sea changes...the simple life
Today my prize chook, aptly named Charcoal, layed a 92gram egg! When I was living in the city I didn't think it imaginable that a mere egg would change my entire day. When I discovered said egg, I brimmed with parental pride, jumped for joy and ran inside and SMSd my husband to inform him of our offspring's progeny (poetic licence if you please?!). I also find myself writing about this egg. Where is my head. Its stuck in an egg. My egg of pride. I am almost too scared to crack it open, it may be a triple yoker and overwhelm me albumin egginess. Ultimately, from egg, be it pride or ambivalence, an egg has made my days better. Charcoal, we will not make yo into your namesake. You have been a worthy investment and returned well for your $3 value.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment