I don't know how other women think when it comes to their own boobies but I think quite a lot about mine. In my younger years I had one hell of a rack and I had hoped (dreamt/deluded) that this would remain despite desires to procreate and feed my offspring. In my dreams I was a size 10D forever, pert and plumptious eternal. But I am a mum who has breastfed. Enough said. I recently purchased a bra for one of my breast friends Rosh's wedding, for whom I was a bridesmaid. We were given beautiful cream French dresses which required a beige brassiere...QUELLE HORREUR!!! I swore I would never wear such practical-sensible-un-sexy lingerie. I figured if I was going to purchase the daggiest of daggies it must give me the most extraordinary set of cans imaginable. This bra lifts me up where I belong; like the famous love song sung by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes. Not quite to where the Eagles cry on mountains high; but by God do they elevate both my temporal body and my spirit. Its close to a religious experience for me. Said bra elongates and slims my waist, makes me appear taller and I walk prouder. Who would have thought that a piece of fabric (albeit an engineering and design feat worthy of Monsieur Eiffel),indeed a requisite garment, could make me feel ten years younger and walk taller! Its like getting a boob job without the pain and expense of surgery. To the good people at UK bra company Freya and the wonderful women at Brava on High Street Prahran, I salute you and am forever indebted to you. To my dear pal Rosh, thank you for the opportunity to feel like I have 20 year old titties again!
Christina Hendricks I salute you too!!! Real boobies, real size woman doing it proud...
Heads up - there will be an article about bobbies in tomorrow's SUNDAY AGE...check it
Adendum...I have not met Christina Hendricks and have not felt her boobs to be certain that they are real. I am going on pure boob instinct. They look real because they sit in different positions in different photos and appear to move organically. This may well be a feat of surgical genius but I think that they are just good old fashioned jugs.

No comments:
Post a Comment