October 18, 2011

Killed by kindness

I just went into the bank for a number of reasons, the least important of which was to ask the bank representative to disallow an over draught in my savings account. The bank man floored me when he said he would refund the $10.00 they had charged! One of the big four banks actually providing decent customer service and going over and beyond the call of duty to appease a customer is surely unheard of?!? I didn't even ask for a refund. He just offered it! Brody at Mornington you've made my day! I walked out of the bank, into the sunshine, dancing to the tune of "Oh What A Beautiful Morning', face beaming and ready to believe in life, love and the universe again. Is this is a common occurrence these days? Or is it in fact a sad reflection on modern society that am a bank representative actually refunded me some money?!? Perhaps sadder still that I am celebrating this win...either way, it is a win for the little people. You beauty. Chivalry aint dead and corporate greed may be adapting to the times. Fingers crossed I say!

1 comment:

  1. Love your work Brody.Fingers crossed enthusiastically also. XX

    ReplyDelete