November 19, 2011

conspicuous by absence


two weeks have elapsed and BB is back. She's been a busy gal. Its wedding fest love season after all and the world is hectic with a buzz worthy of a Manhattan afternoon in the pouring rain. Interesting to note that the busier I am the less inspired I am to write. Holding true to the very premise of this blog. I have learned how to find inspiration in the mundane. It is what gets me through an otherwise relatively dull day. Days are no longer dull at the present...so where does one get inspiration from? No idea right now but here are a few cool things I've picked up over the last week...things that have BAKED MY NOODLE

(Ǎhk-to͝ong Bāy-bi) Covered is a rather radical album with proceeds going to CHARITY. U2 covers by radical artists. Awesome background music swathed in nostalgia for us 90s babies to bask in.

KITTY.M. Stationary - find them on Facebook. BEAUTIFUL hand made cards made with love and eco consciousness. If you like them let me know and you can order them through me or directly through Kitty.

Bombshell Bay swimwear for healthy beautiful curvy women...check them out on Facebook - hell - you can even like them too if you want!

BB is back to stay tuned and like BB too on FB if you please xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment